Joining me in the November Edition of This Month In Control System Security:
- Bryan Singer, VP and Co-founder of Kenexis Security Corporation
- Daniel Peck, an Offensive Security Researcher with Digital Bond
We deal with some tough legacy issues in the November edition of the podcast. This month’s topics are:
- Are obscure and unsupported legacy operating systems really easier to attack and what compensating controls are available?
- What should asset owners do to physically secure Ethernet ports on the DCS network spread throughout the plant?
- Does the processor choice in a field device or other system impact security? What factors affect security of the processor and who should be worried about the processor selection?
We have made it easier for you to get Digital Bond’s podcasts.
Or you can subscribe to the Podcast RSS Feed.