For our final TMICSS of the year we ask ten control system security pundits two questions.
1. What was the most interesting control system security story of 2008?
Note I asked for most interesting, not most important. As you might expect about half of the interviewees selected the control system public exploit code, especially around the Citect vulnerability. Each of them had their own, and sometime conflicting, twist on why this was interesting.
2. What is your prediction for 2009?
Please add your most interesting story of the year and measurable prediction for next year in the comments.
Since this is a longer podcast [1 hour and 17 minutes], it is also available by pundit in the links below:
- Ernie Rakaczky of Invensys Process Systems
- Tom Maufer of Mu Dynamics
- Mark Fabro of Lofty Perch
- Bryan Singer of Kenexis Security
- Eric Byres of Byres Security
- Grant Gilchrist of EnerNex
- Art Manion of CERT/CC
- Nate Kube of Wurldtech Security Technologies
- Yurie Ito of JPCERT/CC
- Bryan Owen of OSIsoft
We have made it easier for you to get Digital Bond’s podcasts.
Or you can subscribe to the Podcast RSS Feed.