The Capture The Flag (CTF) contest in the ICS Village at S4x15 was a big hit. We have had numerous requests from attendees and those that heard about it for more information and data. So Stephen has put together a page of information. The page includes:
- Examples of flags in each of the five categories
- Packet captures with ICS protocol and attack data (the most requested item)
- Screenshots of detected data and the scoreboard
- Pictures from the ICS Village
- An explanation of the event
You may also want to watch an interview with the team that won the CTF.
Great job by Stephen and the team of volunteers who put the CTF together and kept it running under three days of attacks. It puts a lot of pressure on the team to make it bigger and better for S4x16.