The team at Digital Bond Labs has published their ICS Security Research newsletter for the 2nd quarter. I suggest you subscribe to the newsletter, but if you want to view this issue directly, it is available at this link.
The issue includes:
- the latest on Corey’s CAN tools and hacking
- news on a joint research project with the State of Virginia
- an interesting essay from Reid on Bug Bounties in ICS
- call for S4x16 ICS Village volunteers
- a review of CybatiWorks educational platform
- and more …