January 16th – 18th in Miami South Beach
S4 in Miami Beach is the best opportunity for an ICS vendor to influence the influencers. The advanced content, great social events and Miami Beach in January draws 300+ of the top technical talent, leading / early adopter asset owners in most ICS sectors, top consultants and government representatives, and really a who’s who in the ICSsec community.
The Main Stage agenda draws the Plant Manager / VP Operations / CISO type attendees and Stage 2: Technical Deep Dives draws the top technical talent that companies listen to when deciding what product or service to purchase. If you can convince the S4 attendee base that you have a quality or service, you will get a multiplier affect as these are the people that others listen to on ICS security in their companies and industry sector.
Basic Sponsor Package – $12,500 (8 Total, 2 Available)
- A 30-minute Sponsor Stage Session
- Tabletop display in Main Lobby 15 minutes before,
during and 30 minutes after your Sponsor Stage Session
- Recognition on all sponsor posters, banners, web pages and other S4x18 collateral
- Sponsor signage around the S4x18 venues
- A tabletop display Wednesday afternoon as part of the Cabana Sessions. Meet and inform potential clients and major industry influencers in a casual environment around the Surfcomber pool. Note: Sponsors have consistently raved about the attendee interaction at the Cabana Sessions.
- Highlight your company with two PowerPoint slides shown during event breaks in the Main Stage and Stage 2.
- A free ad on digitalbond.com. Ads will run from 1 July 2017 until 31 January 2018. Ads must mention S4x18 sponsor.
- Attendee info (name, company, title) provided one week prior to S4x18 Week for planning
- Two complimentary admission tickets to all S4x18 sessions and social events.
- Sponsor discount code providing 20% discount + a free S4x18 ticket for every 7 registrants that use your sponsor code.
Welcome Party Package – $20,000 (2 Total, 1 Available)
The Welcome Party is held for two hours on Tuesday after the first day’s events. It’s held outside at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens with food, drink, music and other entertainment. It is a great party that you just don’t see at other ICSsec events. A clever marketing team can do a lot of brand awareness at this party.
We have added a tabletop display on Tuesday in the Main Lobby for this package so you can demo your product or service. Your presence at the Party itself should focused be branding / simple message in a clever and fun way. We will work with you on this.
The Welcome Party Package includes the Basic Sponsor Package Benefits +
- Tabletop display / booth or other exhibit at party for demo, literature hand out, contest, giveaway … let’s talk about what works for you and make it fun and memorable. Don’t expect attendees to view a technical demo; it’s a party.
- Listed in all appropriate S4x18 materials as the Welcome Party Sponsor.
- Tabletop display in the Jackie Gleason Theater Main Lobby on Tuesday.
- Special mention on Tuesday Break Slides and thank you on Wednesday Morning Break Slides.
- Promoted by event MC on Tuesday, and thank you at the start of Wednesday.
- Two additional complimentary admissions (four total) for all S4x18 sessions and social events.
- Up to ten attendees total at the Welcome Party.
Cabana Sessions Sponsor – $18,000 (3 Total / SOLD OUT)
Wednesday afternoon we move S4 outside to the Surfcomber Pool. This was rated highly by the Sponsors and most attendees as it gave everyone time to talk, establish relationships and enjoy being in Miami Beach in January. There is food, drink and entertainment.
Basic sponsors get a basic cabana on the lower level, which got rave reviews. Cabana Session Sponsors get an area around the pool 3+ times the size of the Basic Sponsor cabana. Cabana Session sponsors are required to have an entertaining activity in their area. Last year there was a virtual reality game in one, a robot parkour course in another, and a kegerator hacking challenge in the third.
There is plenty of room for this fun activity, a demo area for your system and room to sit and relax with key targets and clients.
In addition to the larger Cabana you get:
- Listed in all appropriate S4x18 materials as the Cabana Session Sponsor.
- Signs in the Jackie Gleason Theater on Wednesday, and opportunity to hand out fliers on your activity as people walk into the theater on Wednesday.
- Special mention on Wednesday Break Slides and thank you on Thursday Morning Break Slides.
- Promoted by event MC on Wednesday, and thank you at the start of Thursday.
- Two additional complimentary admissions for all S4x18 sessions and social events.
- Up to ten attendees total at the Cabana Sessions.
S4xCTF Sponsor Package – $18,000 (3 Total, 1 Available)
The S4 ICS Capture The Flag (CTF) competition has grown in popularity and now we have a number of most technical attendees who come to S4 solely to play in the CTF.
BIG NEWS: The S4xCTF is moving from the 3rd Floor to a room right next to Stage 2: Technical Deep Dives, see diagram below. The S4 technical audience will see the CTF entrance every time they go into Stage 2.
The S4xCTF Sponsor Package includes all of the benefits of the Basic Sponsor Package +:
- Full time access to a network tap in the CTF network.
- The network traffic collected on the CTF network.
- Two participants on CTF support team. Participants are able to see all activity taking place in the CTF as well as attend the sessions and the social events.
- A table top in the CTF room when it is open. You need a plan to engage the more technical attendee who would come to the CTF. A tabletop with brochures and static boxes or cursory demos will not get you much. The key is to establish a deep relationship with those participating in the CTF.
- Listed as an CTF in signage and all collateral.
Note: CTF sponsors are required to help create flags, setup the CTF, help run the CTF and otherwise participate in the CTF. CTF sponsor slots sell out the fastest each year. Please only consider this slot if you are committed to active participation in the CTF.
Improvements for the S4x18 Sponsor Packages
We get sponsor feedback every year and do a thorough internal review. Here are some important changes that we believe will make the S4 sponsor experience even better:
Improved Sponsor Stage
Moving the Sponsor Stage down to the Main Lobby combined with improved sponsor sessions increased attendance on this stage, but we are planning many improvements that will make the speaker experience, attendee experience and videos better such as:
- Large monitors for your presentation on either side of the stage rather than projector and screen.
- Two active microphones for cases with multiple speakers
- Light colored backdrop behind the speaker
- Better stage lighting package
- Sponsor Stage Moderator to introduce your session and assist with the Q&A
QR Code on Badges
- QR Code will include name, title, company and email address to ease contact information collection. There are many phone apps that will capture these codes.
More Main Lobby Activity
- We want attendees to congregate in the Main Lobby when they are not in a session. This puts them right next to the Sponsor Stage as well near the Sponsor Table outside the Sponsor Stage. Some progress was made at S4x17, but we will do even better at S4x18. We will move the food to the Main Lobby. Have couches and seating in the Main Lobby as well as other attractions to keep people there when they are not in a session.
Additional Complimentary Tickets
- Two free tickets for Basic Sponsors. Four for Welcome Party, CTF and Cabana Session sponsors
- Plus 1 extra free ticket if you commit and pay by April 30th.
- Plus earn additional tickets when your sponsor discount code is used.
Welcome Party Sponsor Table Top In The Jackie Gleason Theater
The two Welcome Party Sponsors will have a table top display available in the Main Lobby on the S4 Tuesday. They can perform product demos, highlight activities that will go on that night, or do whatever they want in this high visibility display.
Contact email@example.com if you are interested in sponsoring S4x18.